The National Data opt-out
The national data opt-out is a new service that allows people to opt out of their confidential patient information being used for research and planning.
You can find out more and set your opt-out choice at
Privacy and Personal Data
When you receive treatment and care from health and social care organisations, information provided by you and others, is kept in your care records.
Please click on the link below to see more information
SE London Privacy Notice
NHS have launched an app which will enable patients to:
- Book GP appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access a range of other healthcare services inc symptoms checker
- Review their medical records
- Register for organ donation
- Set NHS data use preferences
- 24/7 accessible
- Patients need to be aged 13 years old and above