Patients can access test results via the online patient access facility. For more information about creating your own account please review the Patient Online Access page.
Please ring after 2.00pm to enquire about your test results. It is the patient's responsibility to contact the surgery to get their results. Results are not given out before 2.00pm as this is a busy time for the practice. Your understanding and co-operation is very much appreciated.
NHS have launched an app which will enable patients to:
- Book GP appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access a range of other healthcare services inc symptoms checker
- Review their medical records
- Register for organ donation
- Set NHS data use preferences
- 24/7 accessible
- Patients need to be aged 13 years old and above